• Community Hospice house provides 12 separate, private rooms.
• Each room is cheerfully decorated with large, sunny windows, comfortablefurnishings, wide doorways and other features that facilitate quality living.
• Community Hospice House is located in a quiet wooded area that encourages strolling a nature trail, enjoying quiet conversations or spiritual reflection.
• A team of doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, social workers, volunteers and chaplains are available to provide you and your loved ones skilled professional support 24 hours a day.
• Pet therapy, music therapy, and even massage therapy are available to any Community Hospice patient.
• Family members are invited to spend time and even the night with their loved ones.
Community Hospice services are available regardless of the ability to pay and without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or handicap.
Community Hospice • (912) 537-0063 • (800) 477-4758 • Fax (912) 537-2005
904 Mt. Vernon Road • Vidalia, Georgia 30474 • License #138135H